17 April 2010
The end of April Events
In commemoration of the unite of West Papua to the Republic of Indonesia, We welcome to all of you to attend various and arts performances which will be held on April 27 till May 1, 2010 in Jayapura, Papua.
from 27th April 2010 to 1st May 2010
Pra activities of April 27 until 30, 2010
1. Tourism Motorcycle Rally’s Routes : Start at Gunung Merah Depapre, finish at PTC Entrop These routes are coordinated by Sentani’s Milittary Command.
2. Merah Putih National’s flag raising along main street at the border of the capital city Jayapura to Sentani’s Regent Office ,which will be coordinated Danramil Sentani, Head of the General Affairs and head of the East Sentani’s Military District Command.
3. Carnival of civilization trail with rutes from Amay Bay – Depapre – Heroes Cemetery “Marthen Indey” – Kertosari – Harapan Village and finish at Khalkote Beach, which will be coordinated by the Battalion Command 751 and Head of Youth services and Sports District of Jayapura.
D-Day activities on May 1 2010
Opening with “Bhineka Tunggal Ika” (Unity of Diversity) Carnival, these event will start from the Headquarters Air Base Command, which was arranged by Danramil Jayapura Sentani with carnival participants, namely :
1. Students’ Drum bands parade
2. Flute and drum attractions
3. Cross Gamana Decorated Cars parade
4. Decorated Cars parade from many societies
5. Cars parade from some Organizations
6. Parades from some Schools
7. Decorative Boats Parade
8. Parachute Attractions by Indonesian Air Force
for more info: